Efficacy of Micro-Financing Women's Activities in Cote by Namizata Binate Fofana
By Namizata Binate Fofana
Read Online or Download Efficacy of Micro-Financing Women's Activities in Cote d'Ivoire: Evidence from Rural Areas and HIV/AIDS-Affected Women PDF
Best finance books
The expansion of the credits derviatives industry has produced a liquid industry in credits default swaps around the credits curve, and this liquidity has led many traders to entry either the credits spinoff and funds bond markets to fulfill their funding requirements.
This publication investigates the shut dating among the substitute and money markets in credits, which manifests itself within the credits default change foundation. Choudhry covers the criteria that force the foundation, implications for marketplace members, the CDS index foundation, and buying and selling the basis.
Credit industry traders and investors in addition to someone with an curiosity within the international debt markets will locate this insightful and lucrative.
The Economist is an English-language weekly information and foreign affairs book owned by way of "The Economist Newspaper Ltd" and edited in London. it's been in non-stop ebook when you consider that James Wilson verified it in September 1843. As of summer season 2007, its common stream crowned 1.
In complicated fairness Derivatives: Volatility and Correlation, Sébastien Bossu stories and explains the complex ideas used for pricing and hedging fairness unique derivatives. Designed for monetary modelers, choice investors and complex traders, the content material covers an important theoretical and sensible extensions of the Black-Scholes version.
- Inside Volatility Filtering: Secrets of the Skew
- Investing In Commodities For Dummies
- Will College Pay Off?
- Become Your Own Financial Advisor: The real secrets to becoming financially independent
- Fremdkapitalmarketing: Ein Teil des Finanzmarketing der Unternehmung
Extra info for Efficacy of Micro-Financing Women's Activities in Cote d'Ivoire: Evidence from Rural Areas and HIV/AIDS-Affected Women
As a result, of the MFIs who are financially sustainable very few serve the poor section of the population (Rahman, 2004). Poverty lending and financial sustainability, seen as social and financial goals of microfinance, are indicators that can reveal the efficiency of MFIs. Efficiency of MFIs refers to the ability of using scarce resources most effectively to reach thousands of customers, deliver quality services, and close the biggest gaps between the supply of and demand for basic financial products for the poor.
Efficacy of micro-financing women’s activities in Côte d’Ivoire 45 Chapter 3 The second reason for lending money to women is financial. Women generally seem to be more credit-worthy than men because they have a better repayment record. Hulme (1991) found 92% repayment for women borrowers versus 83% for men. Khandker et al. 3% of women had difficulties in repaying their loans. In line with this, it is accepted that giving loans to women may be profit-maximising for MFIs, and even for banks, because their repayment rate is high.
4. HIV/AIDS by gender and by age group. 3. HIV/AIDS prevalence rate in percentages by gender, region and location in 2005. 0 Source: EIS survey, 2005. The main factors which determine the spread of the HIV epidemic in the country are linked to the general situation of poverty, unemployment of the young population, and risky practices such as prostitution among young women as a consequence of poverty. g. female excision, piercing), stigmatisation and discrimination against people living with HIV and AIDS, and nonutilisation of condoms during sexual intercourse.