Biopsy Interpretation of the Liver by Michael Torbenson MD
By Michael Torbenson MD
Key positive factors:
- Key differential positive aspects of tumors, prepared in response to diagnostic category
- Specific tumors observed through prime quality photomicrographs and illustrations
- Complete content material with better navigation
- A robust seek that attracts effects from content material within the booklet, your notes, or even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and extra for simple navigation
- Highlighting instrument for simpler reference of key content material in the course of the text
- Ability to take and proportion notes with associates and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to avoid wasting your favourite content material for destiny use
- Over three hundred extra images
- 140 query try out bank
Read Online or Download Biopsy Interpretation of the Liver PDF
Similar digestive organs books
This ebook has been created for sufferers who've made up our minds to make schooling and examine an essential component of the therapy approach. even though it additionally provides details worthwhile to medical professionals, caregivers and different health and wellbeing pros, it tells sufferers the place and the way to seem for info overlaying almost all issues with regards to brainerd diarrhea (also unfastened bowels; The runs), from the necessities to the main complicated components of study.
This ebook offers an intensive assessment of the detection of PCNs utilizing glossy imaging suggestions and a transparent advisor to the popularity of the several subtypes of PCN in keeping with their radiologic and histopathologic good points. This quantity will function a superb relief to the choice of optimum healing innovations in accordance with preoperative prognosis.
This quantity examines the present kingdom of unfastened radical biology because it affects on hepatic issues. It takes a radical examine the connection of oxidative tension in acute and protracted affliction and takes under consideration elements like: redox biomarkers; antioxidant safeguard and safeguard; mobile signaling, mutations; oxidative harm related to lipids, proteins and nucleic acids; membrane trafficking, irritation, mitochondrial disorder, adjustments in immunological functionality and toxicology and hypoxia.
- Gastrointestinal Microbiology
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- The little GI book : an easily digestible guide to understanding gastroenterology
- Bariatric surgery patients: a nutritional guide
- Atlas of endoscopic ultrasonography
Extra resources for Biopsy Interpretation of the Liver
2006;5(2):116–119. 101. Hindupur S, Yeung M, Shroff P, et al. Vanishing bile duct syndrome in a patient with advanced AIDS. HIV Med. 2007;8(1):70–72. 102. Aldeen T, Davies S. Vanishing bile duct syndrome in a patient with advanced AIDS. HIV Med 2007;8:70–72. HIV Med. 2007;8(8):573–574. 103. Devaney K, Goodman ZD, Epstein MS, et al. Hepatic sarcoidosis. Clinicopathologic features in 100 patients. Am J Surg Pathol. 1993;17(12):1272–1280. 104. Ahern MJ, Kevat S, Hill W, et al. Hepatic methotrexate content and progression of hepatic fibrosis: preliminary findings.
28. Kim MY, Cho MY, Baik SK, et al. Histological subclassification of cirrhosis using the Laennec fibrosis scoring system correlates with clinical stage and grade of portal hypertension. J Hepatol. 2011;55(5):1004–1009. 29. Malik AH, Kumar KS, Malet PF, et al. Correlation of percutaneous liver biopsy fragmentation with the degree of fibrosis. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2004;19(5):545–549. 30. Poynard T, Halfon P, Castera L, et al. Variability of the area under the receiver operating characteristic curves in the diagnostic evaluation of liver fibrosis markers: impact of biopsy length and fragmentation.
Severe drug-induced liver injury associated with prolonged use of linezolid. J Med Toxicol. 2010;6(3):322–326. 57. Lionte C. Lethal complications after poisoning with chloroform—case report and literature review. Hum Exp Toxicol. 2010;29(7):615–622. 58. Bodmer M, Sulz M, Stadlmann S, et al. Fatal liver failure in an adult patient with acute lymphoblastic leukemia following treatment with L-asparaginase. Digestion. 2006;74(1):28–32. 59. Puli SR, Fraley MA, Puli V, et al. Hepatic cirrhosis caused by low-dose oral amiodarone therapy.